Skip to content
Our Booking Policy
- Reservation: A deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking and the balance to be paid upon arrival before the tour begins.We accept payment by wire transfers
- Cancellation: Any monies paid will be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels or food expenses and any other expensis.Total loss 75%
- Rates: Included all expenses in respect of vehicle and driver as per itinerary, meals on safari, entrance fees to National Parks and Game Reserves.
- Transportation: A per agreement or mood of transport is available including Minibuses, Landcruiser,Coaches etc will be provided according to the route and number of clients. The company reserves the right to employ the services of subcontractors. English – speaking drivers/guides are provided.
- Accommodation: Based on two persons sharing a twin room: where possible rooms with private bath are requested. Single rooms are available at an additional cost but can not be guaranteed. Hotel/lodges are named as an indication of category and rooms may be reserved at similar hotels/lodges.
- Alteration to tours: High peak Safaris reserves the right to alter arrangements or cancel the operation of a scheduled tour should conditions necessitate. It also reserves the right to decline to accept or retain any person as a member of any tour at anytime, in which case an equitable amount will be refunded. Price are based on tariffs and other costs prevailing at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.
- Liability: High peak safaris and its agents act only as agents of the tours, transport, etc. and shall not be liable for injury, delays, loss or damage in any manner.The company’s liability to passengers carried in its own vehicle is governed by the laws of the country in which the tour takes place and no other country. All claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which the actions arises. The company reserves the right to employ subcontractors for all or part of the services.
- While precaution are taken to ensure passenger safety and comfort on tour, High Peak Safaris and its agencies shall not be liable for deaths arising from itinerary or any cause and any manner whatsoever. The company shall not be held responsible for loss or damages to luggage.