Day 1. Nairobi/Nanyuki
Depart Nairobi mid morning for Nanyuki arriving in time for lunch. The afternoon is spent in this area for acclimatization. Dinner and overnight in a budget hotel.
Day 2. Old Moses Camp
After breakfast, drive to Sirimon Park Gate. After chek-in start hiking through the Rain Forest for 9 km to Old Moses camp (3300m). Dinner and overnight.
Day 3. Shipton Camp
Depart Old Moses Camp at 7:30 am via Mackinders Valley to Shipton Camp (4200m). The distance takes 6 to 7 hrs. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4.Point Lenana- Chogoria
Early morning departure (3:00 am) to the summit, a walk that takes 3 hrs to point Lenana (4985m) arriving at 6:30 in the morning. After sunrise, descend to Mintos Hut for full breakfast and later proceed down through the Gorges valley to Chogoria Bandas and campsite. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5. Chogoria/Nairobi
After breakfast, set on morning journey to Chogoria (32km). 4WD vehicles are provided but during bad weather, climbers may have to walk some disance as vehicles may not reach the Bandas. From Chogoria transport is provided back to Nairobi , arriving late afternoon
Price: On Request
- Transfer from the airport on the arrival day to the hotel
- Safari vans for game drive
- Park entry fees
- 3 meals a day, bottled water for use during the safari
- Accommodation in Camping/Hotel
- Driver/Guide allowances
- All Camping Fees
- English/German Speaking Chief Mountain Guide and one Assistant Guide (Group)
- English Speaking Porters and cooks
- Mt Kenya Certificate after successful summit challenge
- All international air transport to and from Nairobi
- Alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any Medical expenses
- All activities or excursions not mentioned in program
For Enquiries and Bookings Fill in the Form Below