Day 01 : Depart Nairobi at 08.00 am and drive to Mount Kenya area via Nanyuki town. After picking up the porters and your guide proceed to Sirimon gate on the North West of the mountain. Picnic lunch will be provided and thereafter make a 3 hours walk to Old Moses Hut 3300m for dinner and overnight.
Day 02 : Early breakfast and there after start the walk to Shipton’s camp. The walk takes 6-7 hours with a scenic view of the peaks – Pt. Nelion & Pt. Batian through Mackinder’s Valley. Arrive Shipton’s camp 4200m in the early afternoon for a rest and dinner / overnight. Picnic lunch will be served enroute.
Day 03 : After breakfast, make an anti-clockwise summit circuit of the peaks via Kami Hut at Hausburgs’ col. to Mackinder’s camp 4200m. The walk takes 4-5 hours. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Mackinder’s camp.
Day 04 : Pre-dawn attempt point Lenana via Austrian hut. The walk to Point Lenana 4985m takes 3-4 hours depending on individuals pace. Later on descend to Mackinder’s for breakfast and there after descend further to Met Station on Naro Moru Route for dinner and overnight.
Day 05 : After breakfasts descend further to Naro Moru Park gate to meet with vehicle to drive to Nairobi .
- Transfer from the airport on the arrival day to the hotel
- Safari vans for game drive
- Park entry fees
- 3 meals a day, bottled water for use during the safari
- Accommodation in Camping/Hotel
- Driver/Guide allowances
- All Camping Fees
- English/German Speaking Chief Mountain Guide and one Assistant Guide (Group)
- English Speaking Porters and cooks
- Mt Kenya Certificate after successful summit challenge
- All international air transport to and from Nairobi
- Alcohol and non-alcoholic drinks
- Any Medical expenses
- All activities or excursions not mentioned in program
For Enquiries and Bookings Fill in the Form Below